Most of us here have spent countless hours listening to music while out on patrol. The next time you're on shift cruising the streets, the bookworms here at Ten8Bag, (if the audio version is available), recommend the below books to pass the time.
Don't have an Audible account? Don't worry! Click here or on the image to the right and try it free for 30 days! You'll get access to thousands of books, podcasts, etc.!
Want more? Try an Audible Premium Plus Membership! Free for 30 days and get 1 title of your choice per month. Prime Members get 2 titles during your trial period! Also get 30% off all additional premium selection titles, plus access to exclusive sales. Click Here!
- 384 pages
- Contains devotional and motivational shorts and prayers.
- Policing today is tough, especially mentally. This book helps you get your mind right before you start your shift.
- Audiobook and Paperback available.
- Listening time: 7 hours and 55 minutes
- 340 Pages.
- Follows the good, the bad and the ugly of a 30 year career, from junior officer to police chief, of Rodney Muterspaw.
- Audiobook and Hardcover available.
- Listening time: 8 hours and 17 minutes
- 272 Pages.
- In light of current events has the public's view and trust of police changed? Has the ideology behind policing in the 21st Century changed? Ok, what now?